Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/09/18 13:15:39 UTC

Shared service for Websites?

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask if there is any “shared service” or nice person that could help the PLC4X Website.
It’s sort of looked the same since I initiated the project and I think it’s not quite in a state that will make people get interested in what we’re doing.
As I really suck greatly at web-design, I just wanted to ask if there is any shared service or someone willing to help us with improving it.

Would be happy for some positive feedback,
    Chris

Re: Shared service for Websites?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Sebb,

Ok ... sent an email ... this was also what I was actually asking for ... so thanks ;-)

Chris

Am 18.09.19, 23:37 schrieb "sebb" <se...@gmail.com>:

    On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 21:35, Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > well we technically have a site up and running nicely. It's content is part of the project itself. It's automatically built and deployed by Jenkins.
    > We use asciidoctor and the maven-site-plugin to generate the content for it.
    > The problem is that is just doesn't look so great.
    > http://plc4x.apache.org/
    >
    > So it's more the art part of web-design and/or the art of texting we could need some help with ;-)

    That sounds like a job for Central Services.
    Try contacting them on centralservices@apache.org

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi all,