Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/05/14 23:01:35 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Update of "WyonaProxyGenerator" by GregorRothfuss

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by GregorRothfuss:
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/WyonaProxyGenerator

The comment on the change is:
obsolete

+ deleted
- === WebServiceProxyGenerator</title> ===
- <p>
- Ivelin Ivanov wrote the !WebServiceProxyGenerator, which can be tested as a sample of Cocoon (2.1-dev):
- http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/webserviceproxy/
- </p>

- <p>
- More information can be found within the
- <link href="http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&amp;w=2&amp;r=1&amp;s=!WebServiceProxy&amp;q=b">mailing list archive</link>.
- </p>
-
- <source><![CDATA[<map:components><map:generatorsdefault="file"><map:generatorname="wsproxy"src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.WebServiceProxyGenerator"logger="webapp.wsproxy"/></map:generators></map:components>]]></source>
-    </section>
-
- <source><![http://{header:host}/cocoon/samples/xmlform/wizard?cocoon-view=xml"]]></source>
-    </section>
-    </section>
-
- <p>
- Before we were aware of Ivelin's !WebServiceProxyGenerator we started to write our own.
- As soon as we realized that Ivelin's !ProxyGenerator already existed within Cocoon, we tried
- to use his Generator.
- Unfortunately we are experiencing some problems with regard to session handling with Ivelin's !WebServiceProxyGenerator.
- The Lenya !ProxyGenerator seems to be fine, at least for the purpose we need it.
- The goal is to  locate the origin of the problems and hopefully merge our stuff with Ivelin's work.
- </p>
-
- <p>
- Existing cookies are being forward. New cookies are not being forwarded.
- </p>
-
- <source><![CDATA[<map:components><map:generatorsdefault="file"/></map:components>]]></source>
-    </section>
-
- <source><![CDATA[]]></source>
-    </section>