Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shrey Banga <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/08 21:43:07 UTC

Maven woes

Hi

I'm trying to build geronimo on my laptop using my college wifi, which gets
disconnected occasionally and maven basically stops at that point without
giving any error or warning. I'm forced to ctrl+C the build and repeat it
but it doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to resume the build from where
it ended? Or is there a windows based interface for maven that might help?
I really need to get it built, mostly to show it off here :-D and finish up
on PlanCreator.

Shrey Banga
Bachelor of Technology, IV year
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee

Re: Maven woes

Posted by Shrey Banga <ba...@gmail.com>.
I've downloaded Nexus and configured my .m2/settings.xml from the getting
started guide to use Nexus instead of directly downloading dependencies but
it doesn't seem to solve the problem. I still find maven stuck downloading a
dependency which I have to kill. Should I be using Nexus to somehow download
these dependencies in advance?
I also noticed the assemblies issue earlier- then I just did a complete mvn
clean install but that was when I had wired net. I had been building with
tests off already, which does save some time.

Thanks,

Re: Maven woes

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Re: Maven woes