Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jonty Rhods <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/02 09:33:18 UTC

logic for auto-index

Hi All,

I am very new to solr as well as java too.
I require to use solrj for indexing also require to index automatically once
in 24 hour.
I wrote java code for indexing now I want to do further coding for automatic
process.
Could you suggest or give me sample code for automatic index process..
please help..

with regards
Jonty.

Re: logic for auto-index

Posted by findbestopensource <fi...@gmail.com>.
You need to do schedule your task. Check out schedulers available in all
programming languages.
http://www.findbestopensource.com/tagged/job-scheduler

Regards
Aditya