Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Yavuz Selim YILMAZ <yv...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/07 16:41:35 UTC

Cygwin

Hi all,

When I try to crawl with the cygwin

bin/nutch urls -dir crawl -depth -2

I got such errors;

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: nutch
Caused by: java.lang.NotFoundException: nutch
..
..
Could not find the main class: nutch. Program will exit.

Any suggesiton?
--

Yavuz Selim YILMAZ

Re: Cygwin

Posted by Yavuz Selim YILMAZ <yv...@gmail.com>.
As Raj said, I forget to build the source, you can build the source with
ant.
--

Yavuz Selim YILMAZ

Re: Cygwin