Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/07/17 03:48:04 UTC

Configure persistence via properties?

I'm configuring ActiveMQ via a BrokerURI and would like to change the
persistenceAdapter to use a data source in jndi.  I don't want to use
a Spring configuration due to the dependency size and I don't want to
pollute the class loader space.  Anyway, I can't seem to find a list
of the properties available to Broker URI or Broker Properties URI.
Is there a list somewhere and specifically how do I make ActiveMQ use
a datasource at say java:resources/MyDB for persistence messages.

Thanks,

-dain

Re: Configure persistence via properties?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
After reading the code for the properties based config, it doesn't
appear that there is any way to control the persistence adapter
except via spring.

-dain