Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/11 15:11:07 UTC

Running a specific test

Could anyone advise as to what is the cleanest way of invoking a specific
test through the command line?

Re: Running a specific test

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

BTW, for running a test in Planner tracing mode, is -Dcalcite.debug=true
enough? I cannot see the planner's innards with that flag set to true, even
when I ran PlannerTest

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 9:25 PM, Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> wrote:

> See http://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-
> plugin/examples/single-test.html <http://maven.apache.org/
> surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/single-test.html>
>
> E.g. mvn -Dtest=SqlParserTest -DfailIfNoTests=false test
>
> > On Sep 11, 2016, at 5:11 PM, Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Could anyone advise as to what is the cleanest way of invoking a specific
> > test through the command line?

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Running a specific test