Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "peter.berkman" <pe...@cornergrove.com> on 2017/04/10 23:15:35 UTC

Re: Karaf 4.1.0 console issues using putty

I am on Karaf 4.1.1 and accessing the console from Putty (basic config) the
tab completion completely messes up the screen.

if I run bin/client.bat, everything looks perfect.

any ideas?

Re: Karaf 4.1.0 console issues using putty

Posted by "peter.berkman" <pe...@cornergrove.com>.
oh, also, CTRL-D just beeps.  I have to run "logout" to close the Putty
session cleanly.