Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Joshua P Mervine <me...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 17:46:15 UTC

Consultant Search

Hello,

I am the newly appointed Sr. Release Manager for a large IT
Corporation in the Los Angeles Area. As this is a newly created role
within the organization, we are looking for a Configuration and
Release Management consultant to help in establishing this position.
One of the goals is to review our current CVS system and the build
process therein and objectively determine if it is the best
alternative compared with Subversion, Perforce and other version
control system options. In my research, I have been coming up empty
on candidates with experience in Subversion, most seem to have a
primary focus on CVS and/or Perforce.

Please email me if you have experience consulting in the this area
and feel you can bring experience with, as well as an objective view
of, the various version control tool I have mentioned.

Thank you for your time.
--J