Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by linuja <li...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/20 04:52:44 UTC

How to dislay wsdl in axis2?

Hello:

I use axis2.
When I visit http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Version?wsdl, It displays
"WSDL is NOT found".
But how to display the WSDL file?

Thanks.

Re: How to dislay wsdl in axis2?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi ;

If you put your wsdl corresponding to the service inside the META-INF
directory of the service archive file you will be able to see that by using
(url similar to this)
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Version?wsdl

the simple folder structure of service archive will look like as follows

Service.aar
  META-INF
    services.xml
    your.wsdl