Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael-O <19...@gmx.net> on 2013/06/07 23:15:16 UTC

[Fluido Skin] Downgrading Bootstrap back to 2.2

Hi folks,

I recently proposed in MSKINS-80 to downgrade to 2.2.x for two reasons:

1. No one has updated the site.vm and custom.css to Bootstrap 2.3 or
does not yet knows the real changes in the model
2. Such a change must not happen in a patch version

But haven't received any feedback -- neither positive nor negative.
I'd like to take up on this and perform the downgrade. Site rendering
will work as expected again. Additionally, I have made several
improvements to the CSS and rendering stuff locally in my parent project
which I would like to merge back to the plugin itself and bring it on
par with the other site plugins.

Let's postpone Bootstrap 2.3.x to Fluido Skin 1.4.x.

Objections, opinions?

Michael

Re: [Fluido Skin] Downgrading Bootstrap back to 2.2

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
as no response/complain you can assume it's ok :-)

2013/6/8 Michael-O <19...@gmx.net>:
> Hi folks,
>
> I recently proposed in MSKINS-80 to downgrade to 2.2.x for two reasons:
>
> 1. No one has updated the site.vm and custom.css to Bootstrap 2.3 or does
> not yet knows the real changes in the model
> 2. Such a change must not happen in a patch version
>
> But haven't received any feedback -- neither positive nor negative.
> I'd like to take up on this and perform the downgrade. Site rendering will
> work as expected again. Additionally, I have made several improvements to
> the CSS and rendering stuff locally in my parent project which I would like
> to merge back to the plugin itself and bring it on par with the other site
> plugins.
>
> Let's postpone Bootstrap 2.3.x to Fluido Skin 1.4.x.
>
> Objections, opinions?
>
> Michael

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au