Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Christoph Thodte <ch...@ht-solutions.de> on 2016/10/07 10:06:30 UTC

Sling Model and Request Parameters

Hello!

My question to discuss: Why doesn't support Sling Models an adapation from SlingRequest to inject the request parameters (not the request attributes).

I think form handling will be easier with this adaption.

Christoph

RE: Sling Model and Request Parameters

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
first step is to create a new ticket in our JIRA [1].
if you can provide a patch to the sling codebase it would speed up things!

stefan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING

Posted by Christoph Thodte <ch...@ht-solutions.de>.
Okay thanks fort he replies.