Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2015/06/23 00:39:43 UTC

PMC / Committer wrong for ORC

All,
   On reporter.apache.org, under PMC/Committer for ORC it says:

*No new changes to the PMC or committer base detected - (LDAP error or no
changes for >2 years)*

When I use the list_unix_group.pl command, I get the right results:

omalley@minotaur.apache.org> list_unix_group.pl orc
> asandryh
> cdouglas
> gates
> gopalv
> gunther
> kevinwilfong
> leftyl
> omalley
> prasanthj
> sershe
> swalkaus
> xuefu

Since the project has only been around for 2 months, clearly we've all be
added in the last two years. :)

Any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks,
   Owen

Re: PMC / Committer wrong for ORC

Posted by izabela szynal <iz...@gmail.com>.
Nie piszcie do mnie
23-06-2015 00:39, "Owen O'Malley" <om...@apache.org> napisaƂ(a):

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
Ah, I missed the section down below. I was just seeing the large glowing
red message at the top. :)

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> wrote:

> No one ever added ORC to the svn auth template when the project was
> created, so the committer/pmc index never added them.

ORC has never had any subversion repositories (it uses git for everything)
and thus it wasn't in the subversion authorization files.

Thanks for fixing it, although you might consider using ldap rather than
the svn auth file.

.. Owen

> I have added them now, which will probably mean it'll claim everyone was
> added as of tomorrow or so ;)
>
> With regards,
> Daniel.
>
> On 2015-06-23 00:39, Owen O'Malley wrote:
>
>> All,
>>     On reporter.apache.org, under PMC/Committer for ORC it says:
>>
>> *No new changes to the PMC or committer base detected - (LDAP error or no
>> changes for >2 years)*
>>
>> When I use the list_unix_group.pl command, I get the right results:
>>
>> omalley@minotaur.apache.org> list_unix_group.pl orc
>>
>>> asandryh
>>> cdouglas
>>> gates