Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Justin Schoeman <ju...@expertron.co.za> on 2006/02/23 20:00:10 UTC

Anybody got JWSDP and a couple of minutes?

Hi all,  I need a huge favour if someone has JWSDP installed, and a
couple of minutes to spare...

If you do, could you possibly run the wsdl and xsd files from:
http://nrs.eskom.co.za/xmlvend/docs/Specification/November2005/XMLVend20.asp

through wscompile to generate a server? I would like to see if wscompile
can do the job - handling the abstract types and xsd files correctly...

Thanks!

Justin

Re: Anybody got JWSDP and a couple of minutes?

Posted by Justin Schoeman <ju...@expertron.co.za>.
Thanks for your effort! It looks like very few WSDL compilers can handle
complex WSDL files...

Such a pity.

Thanks,

Justin

Posted by Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com>.

Posted by Dies Koper <di...@jp.fujitsu.com>.

--
Dies KOPER <di...@jp.fujitsu.com> (changed on 1 July 2005)
Fujitsu Ltd - MWPF1  (changed from MWPF3 on 21 Nov 2005)