Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1997/09/05 02:18:03 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/support apachectl

Please test this on whatever platforms you can.  My portable sh programming
isn't, so I expect some problems.  I'm seeing how many platforms
object to "ps -p <pid>"; before it used "ps <pid>", which some boxes
don't like.

The default paths issue still has to be sorted out, but that is part of
a bigger project.

Still to come are a man page and HTML doc for this.