Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org> on 2005/06/17 22:10:00 UTC

Roller moving to Apache mailing-lists on Monday

As of Monday, we'll be moving from SourceForge to the Apache Incubator
mailing lists. I'll update the wiki then with the  instructions below.

* Roller committers are already subscribed to these lists.

New Roller-dev Mailing List

   The list address is: roller-user@incubator.apache.org

There are also -commits and -ppmc lists, but I don't have details on
them yet.

- Dave