Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2013/05/31 18:42:15 UTC

Fwd: Re: [QUESTION] commit access to GSOC students?

Is Ulrich's suggestion appropriate for Airavata GSOC students?

Marlon

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
I think Uli suggestion on GSoC students learning through the Apache process of contribution very well apply for Airavata as well.

+ 1 on students learning the open source contributions in addition to coding skills during GSOC. Students who go beyond Google's generosity will certainly get rewarded with Apache Committership.

Suresh