Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Santiago PĂ©rez <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/02 18:24:07 UTC

Logging to the terminal

Hej,

I've being adding some small features to Nutch and I found a little problem.

When I work with local fs there is not problem, but when I work with Hadoop
fs all the messages as System.out.println("message"); which appear in the
method fetch of the class Fetcher are showed in the terminal, but I can not
show messages in the method run of the class FetcherThread.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance :D