Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/21 20:16:15 UTC

S2 - params on a redirect-result

I was attempting to add arbitrary parameter to a a result type of
"redirect" as shown in the second example here
http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/redirect-result.html and it
doesn't seem to work.  The parameters are never added.

Is there some trick to make this work or is the example wrong? (or is it
broken?)

Using S2 version 2.3.15.2

Re: S2 - params on a redirect-result

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.