Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/20 20:01:05 UTC

Re: JMX capabilities for tuscany

Hi, Amindri.

Test cases are usually self-contained. They will be run as part of the maven
build to verify certain functions are working. In your case, we can use the
Tuscany API to start Tuscany runtime and a composite application. You can
mimic the following test case:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/testing/itest/services/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/services/ServicesTestCase.java

Please note the @BeforeClass annotated method will bootstrap Tuscany
(starting a node). You can add any test methods (@Test)  to talk to JMX to