Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/10/01 07:21:39 UTC

Re: [Site] things to clean up or improve

> 2. Googling for "site:ofbiz.apache.org security security"
>    Add a link from the security word (in bottom part) to "Security Vulnerabilities" section in Dowload page (miss an anchor there, was
> https://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html#vulnerabilities before)
Done

Jacques

Re: [Site] things to clean up or improve

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Jacques,
Here is one https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9665

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Sharan,