Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jordan Michaels <jo...@viviotech.net> on 2009/02/10 19:10:43 UTC

Re: Getting OpenBlueDragon and Tomcat to traverse directories

An updated installer can be found on the official OpenBD Installer
download site:

http://openbd.viviotech.net/

In the "installer" directory.

All future releases will be located there or directly from the
http://www.openbluedragon.org/ web site.

A Windows Installer (which also will use Tomcat) is on it's way. Right
now these installers have just been tested on CentOS 4 and 5, both
32-bit and 64-bit versions.

Please submit bug reports to me or the openbd mailing list.

Thanks!

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels
Vivio Technologies