Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tech7 <te...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/14 18:28:07 UTC

Saving data in interim states of IWizard

I have couple of steps in my IWizard application.
I have Save button on my interim steps. I have to save the object in this
state before the confirmation step but I do not know how to do?
Can you give any suggestion?
With my best regards.

-----
Developer
Wicket
Java
JSP

Re: Saving data in interim states of IWizard

Posted by xFlasH <rc...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Why not do thé  job in applyState() method  ?