Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Sukma Agung Verdianto <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 13:33:33 UTC

ReliableMessaging support?

Hi All,
I am new to ODE. I hear that ode is used by Intalio CE.
I want to enable ReliableMessaging support in Axis2 used by ODE.
Anybody know how can I achieve this?
I would appreciate any answer

Regards,
Sukma

Re: ReliableMessaging support?

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Jens,

At this time we don't have an official timeline for this integration, but we
can make it happen quickly through a customer engagement.

alex

Posted by Jens Goldhammer <je...@googlemail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.