Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Urso Wieske <uw...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 19:02:56 UTC

I am trying to find someone who can add a new language.

Hi

I am trying to find someone who can add a new language.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Re: I am trying to find someone who can add a new language.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Рустем Хосайнов wrote:
> I know the Tatar language.
> It is spoken by about 10 million people and understand a few tens of
> millions. I can translate the interface.

Welcome! You can help with the Tatar translation; we have a partial
translation, but there is still much work to do.

The partial Tatar translation is here:
https://translate.apache.org/tt_RU/aoo40/

Please read
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
to know how you can help and how you can request a personal account to
login and translate.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: I am trying to find someone who can add a new language.

Posted by Рустем Хосайнов <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi!
I know the Tatar language.
It is spoken by about 10 million people and understand a few tens of
millions. I can translate the interface.
My apologies for the bad English, I use Google translator.
Sincerely, Rustem

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.