Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Al...@sony.com on 2021/05/18 08:54:04 UTC

NuttX (Online) Workshop 2021 (call for event team members)

Hi all,

Yesterday me and Alan were talking about the plans for the NuttX 2021 workshop and we were thinking that we should see if there are other people interested to be part of the event team.
If you are interested to be part of the event team please replay to this mail and we will invite you to the online meeting.
Regards
Alin

Re: NuttX (Online) Workshop 2021 (call for event team members)

Posted by Flavio Castro Alves Filho <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I am also interested in being part of the event team.

Best regards,

Flavio

--
Flavio de Castro Alves Filho

flavio.alves@gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/fraviofii
LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/flaviocastroalves

RE: NuttX (Online) Workshop 2021 (call for event team members)

Posted by Al...@sony.com.

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Not yet, the idea is to discuss about it (5W1H)

BR,

Alan

Posted by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com>.