Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/10/29 19:15:32 UTC

download.html - style bug?

Leo - you may have an idea of what is happening here.
If I go from the main site to the download page there is a small change
in the page layout (diferent spacing between menu items).  Loks to me as
if the css  stylesheet set used by download.html is different from the
stylesheet set used on the main site.
Any ideas?
Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: download.html - style bug?

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Leo Simons wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>
>> ? TTD
>

> Thing To Do :D

You mean it has nothing to do with a Tele-Tubbie's Dump?
Or the Transylvania Twist Derby?

:P

Sorry, it was just too fun a thread to not comment on...

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: download.html - style bug?

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:
> ? TTD

Thing To Do :D

- LSD

Re: download.html - style bug?

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Leo Simons wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>
>> Leo - you may have an idea of what is happening here.
>> If I go from the main site to the download page there is a small
>> change in the page layout (diferent spacing between menu items).
>> Loks to me as if the css  stylesheet set used by download.html is
>> different from the stylesheet set used on the main site.
>> Any ideas?
>

> uhm. Download.html is hand-edited.

Yep that was me.

> I hand-edited from the file that was previously in CVS. I guess the
> TTD is copying index.html into download.html then replacing the
> content with the appropriate stuff.

? TTD
All I can think of is "totally tankered dimwit" (possible) or "transient
tart in drag"(unlikely).
Steve.

Re: download.html - style bug?

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Leo - you may have an idea of what is happening here.
> If I go from the main site to the download page there is a small change
> in the page layout (diferent spacing between menu items).  Loks to me as
> if the css  stylesheet set used by download.html is different from the
> stylesheet set used on the main site.
> Any ideas?

uhm. Download.html is hand-edited. I hand-edited from the file that was