Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Anshuman Ghosh <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/27 09:36:48 UTC

Dynamic Partitioning from Data

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the continued support!
We have implemented couple of use cases and they are running fine.

We have the following requirement and any help in this regard would be
highly appreciated.

   - We get the data from Kafka as JSON
   - We do certain changes and then convert it to Avro format.
   - We directly store it in HIVE using KiteDataset
   - As of now the partitioning is on date and that too system date.
   - *How can we make this dynamic like partitioning on date (or any other
   field) value present in the actual data?*

Thank
ing you in advance!​
​

*Kind Regards,*