Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> on 2011/04/13 15:10:43 UTC

couch-specific upstream windows patches backported

Hi folks,

This should help anybody building couchdb on windows for the 1.0.3 and 1.1.0
releases.

I've backported the 2 latest fixes from Erlang/OTP R14B02/03 into R14B01,
which seems to be the most sane choice right now.

https://github.com/downloads/dch/otp/erlang_otp.r14b01+COUCHDB-963+improved_find_redist.tar.gz

These fixes COUCHDB-963 and also supports the newer MS SDKs out of the box,
as well as simpler locating of vcredist.

Due to my poor git-fu I don't have the patches for cherrypicking sorry! Let
me know if you need these.

A+
Dave