Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org> on 2005/12/04 07:51:11 UTC

hashed passwords and Acegi?

Can I configure something in the Acegi security.xml that allows me to
use the old encrypted (hashed) passwords?

Is there a way for me to inject my own digesting class if necessary?
--a.

Re: hashed passwords and Acegi?

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
OK.  I checked the RealmBase digest.sh/.bat utility in Tomcat, and it
produces the same results I currently have in the db, which authenticate
fine with Acegi, so things appear to be fine, and I'm not sure what
happened initially.  It may have been user error on my part with
CAPS-LOCK or something silly.

--a.

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.