Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Naira & Kobo <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/10 12:17:54 UTC

No component found with scheme: context

Hi all,

I noticed that camel-context component does come with the SMX list of
features.

How can I add it to the list of features?

Update:

Ifinally got this install by doing this:

install mvn:org.apache.camel/camel-context/2.8.1-fuse-01-13

However, when I started my component, it said:

"Failed to resolve endpoint: context://sampleCC:sampleProcessor due to: No
component found with scheme: context, jaxwsContext={}},"

Regards.

Re: No component found with scheme: context

Posted by Naira & Kobo <le...@gmail.com>.
I did that, it didnt work.

Re: No component found with scheme: context

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Do you have chance to use features:install camel-context to install the
feature ?

On 2/10/12 7:17 PM, Naira & Kobo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that camel-context component does come with the SMX list of
> features.
>
> How can I add it to the list of features?
>
> Update:
>
> Ifinally got this install by doing this:
>
> install mvn:org.apache.camel/camel-context/2.8.1-fuse-01-13
>
> However, when I started my component, it said:
>
> "Failed to resolve endpoint: context://sampleCC:sampleProcessor due to: No
> component found with scheme: context, jaxwsContext={}},"
>
> Regards.

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: No component found with scheme: context

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It's more complicated then we thought.
Please check out this thread in the Fuse forum[1].
[1]http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=3696&tstart=0

On Mon Feb 13 17:00:19 2012, Naira & Kobo wrote:
> Hi Ashwin,
>
> Thanks for responding. My application bundle is importing the same version
> of camel-core&  camel-spring and yet it fails.
>
> Any other ideas.
>
> I am actually using camel-core, camel-spring, camel-context; all
> 2.7.1-fuse-00-43.
>
> Thanks.

Willem
----------------------------------

Posted by Ashwin Karpe <ak...@fusesource.com>.
Hi,

Can you please check to see if the imports/exports for your application
bundles have the same version match with the component you are trying to
deploy. You will need to match the versions for it to work. In some cases,
you may also need to update the associated camel-core and camel-spring
bundles if you wish to update the component bundle as opposed to the
application bundle.

Cheers,

Ashwin...

-----
Ashwin Karpe
Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant
FUSESource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)
http://fusesource.com

Blog: http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com