Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@apache.org> on 2016/10/22 09:40:44 UTC

[VOTE] 4.3.0 iOS Release

Please review and vote on this 4.3.0 iOS Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12054

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-12054

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-ios: 4.3.0 (a59101beb1)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios#4.3.0

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged

Re: [VOTE] 4.3.0 iOS Release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3.

Joe Bowser
Shazron Abdullah
Kerri Shotts