Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/13 05:09:35 UTC

Re: The "current" directory in taglibs SVN

Just thought I'd ping to see where things stood on the SVN migration.
Any decisions left to make, or just a question of deciding when to do
it?

Hen

Re: Subversion migration Was: The "current" directory in taglibs SVN

Posted by Rahul P Akolkar <ak...@us.ibm.com>.
I assume the SVN migration date(s) will be published here. I would
appreciate a notice of 3 to 4 working days, if possible, so that I can
coordinate the RDC commits with Sam in anticipation of any repository
down-time.

Thanks,
-Rahul

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Any plans for scheduling an SVN migration?

I suspect Taglibs, while pretty simple after the success of the
Commons migration, is a fair amount of work for whichever admin runs
the scripts so doing it towards the end of the year would be painful.

Mostly I'm looking for two things. Firstly Tim/Martin to be available
to assist/direct the move and secondly for the Taglib community to
give them some guidance to issues/releases/commits that would need to
happen before any migration could happen.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.