Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/11/10 11:50:51 UTC

[ACCOUNCE] Apache Flink Elasticsearch Connector 3.0.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of
Apache Flink Elasticsearch Connector 3.0.0.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data
streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

This release marks the first time we have released a connector
separately from the main Flink release.
Over time more connectors will be migrated to this release model.

This release is equivalent to the connector version released alongside
Flink 1.16.0 and acts as a drop-in replacement.

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/versions/12352291

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community
who made this release possible!

Regards,
Chesnay

Re: [ACCOUNCE] Apache Flink Elasticsearch Connector 3.0.0 released

Posted by Ryan Skraba via user <us...@flink.apache.org>.
Excellent news -- welcome to the new era of easier, more timely and more
feature-rich releases for everyone!

Great job!  Ryan

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@aiven.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@aiven.io.INVALID>.