Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Matthias Leinweber <m....@datatactics.de> on 2020/05/24 20:31:07 UTC

Camel auto downloader?

Hello Karafers,

i am currently digging into Karaf camel. Finding documentation is not that
easy because it involves so many products.
And i have some gereall questions, maybe you can help.

Is there a bundle which automatically installs the feature which contain
the camel components needed in the deployed blueprints?

What ist the Beest way to add features automatically .. I think a custom
distribution?

What is the (correct) way to dynamically add a bundle for a (custom)
distribution during sartup or with commamd line. I think there are a lot
ways but which ist best?

Is there a possibility to change
ext:property-placeholder placeholder-prefix
globally?

Best regards,
Matthias

Re: Camel auto downloader?

Posted by Maurice Betzel <m....@gaston-schul.com>.
It is a lot and can be overwhelming in the beginnings, but stick to the
examples and experience will aggregate:

https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/master/examples/karaf-camel-example

-----
if ( you want ) { you can } else { you can't }

Re: Camel auto downloader?

Posted by Matthias Leinweber <m....@datatactics.de>.
That's something i am quite familiar with. My questions were quite
specific. But thank you very much.

Maurice Betzel <m....@gaston-schul.com> schrieb am Mo., 25. Mai 2020,
20:42:

Re: Camel auto downloader?