Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Szűcs Attila <sz...@codespring.ro> on 2012/03/29 12:26:08 UTC

Last accessed page

Hi,

    basically I would like to know from which page does a request come from. Is there a way to get for instance the last accessed page. Does Turbine store information about last served page?
data.getRequest().getRequestURL() is not good for this purpose because in some cases I set the screen using the RunData object and that does not change the Screen name in the URL.
Is that something I need to check in my application server?

Thanks,
    Atti

Re: Last accessed page

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Am 29.03.2012 12:26, schrieb Szűcs Attila:
> Hi,
>
>      basically I would like to know from which page does a request come from. Is there a way to get for instance the last accessed page. Does Turbine store information about last served page?
> data.getRequest().getRequestURL() is not good for this purpose because in some cases I set the screen using the RunData object and that does not change the Screen name in the URL.
> Is that something I need to check in my application server?
>
> Thanks,
>      Atti

Do you have a session available, IOW a logged in user? I'd store the
current template in a session variable at the end of the request.

Bye Thomas.