Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gregg Bolinger <gd...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/07 16:51:26 UTC

Link Tabs

I am needing a Tabbed Pane component but not exactly what MyFaces provides.
I'd call it more of a Link Tab component that renders tabs with links to
pages but that actually navigate to a new page, not just flipping a panel on
or off.

I know I could do this with CSS and commandLinks but wanted to check and see
if anyone else has made a similar component.

Thanks.

Re: Link Tabs

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

i think that trinidad has something similar. The navigationPane has
commandNavigationItem s as child elements, which can take an action.

Have a look:

		action="#{demoCommandNavigationItem.navigationItemAction}"/>
        ..

regards,

Gerald

On 11/4/06, Michael Heinen <mh...@recommind.com> wrote:
> If you don't want to load the whole page then you need either ajax or
> frames. See ajax4jsf, ajaxAnywhere or other frameworks. There are many
> discussions on this list.

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and