Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2005/08/21 12:10:07 UTC

[email] status?

where are we now on the 1.0 roadmap?

what work's remaining before we can roll another candidate?

- robert

Re: [email] status?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
There's just one patch in Bugzilla to look at and discuss here to see
if we want it to make 1.0 or not.

On 8/25/05, Corey Scott <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If anything needs doing before the RC or the release please let me
> know, I have some time.  Unfortunately I cant help with the release
> itself.
>
> -Corey

Bernard Shaw

Re: [email] status?

Re: [email] status?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> writes:

>I will call for one as soon as RC6 has been out for a couple days..
>Dying for a vote and a release..  This horse has been beaten for long
>enough!

+1 for skipping the voting for the RC. ;-)

+1 for CfV for a release soon.

	Regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Re: [email] status?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.

Re: [email] status?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Do you want to do an official vote?

On 8/25/05, Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> wrote:
> I've applied the one patch (35881) that was simple from Siegfried,
> and the other one I don't feel comfortable b/c it involves changing a
> signature (34056).
>
> I am going to tackle the RC now.
>
> Eric Pugh
>

> On Aug 22, 2005, at 4:53 PM, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 19:40 +1000, Dion Gillard wrote:
> >
> >> Unfortunately for me, my Dad's still in ICU in hospital, and I'm on
> >> limited email and 'spare' time.
> >>
> >> Sorry for the hassle.
> >>

> > no hassle intended :)
> >
> > - robert

Bernard Shaw

Re: [email] status?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.

Re: [email] status?

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Re: [email] status?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately for me, my Dad's still in ICU in hospital, and I'm on
limited email and 'spare' time.

Sorry for the hassle.

On 8/22/05, Henning P. Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:
> robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:
>
> >where are we now on the 1.0 roadmap?
>
> >what work's remaining before we can roll another candidate?
>
> I think that Dion wanted to look into the "different exceptions
> thrown" issue that hit Turbine. IMHO this is just a minor nit, though.
>
> There is also the issue of the two open bugzilla issues that some
> people want to roll in before 1.0
>
> Personally, I'm +1 for a new RC, there was no activity in the last
> week or so, so the interest seems to have died down and I'd really
> like to see either an RC or a 1.0 relase soon. We can still tie up
> loose ends in 1.0.1 or 1.1
>
>         Regards
>                 Henning

> RedHat Certified Engineer -- Jakarta Turbine Development  -- hero for hire
>    Linux, Java, perl, Solaris -- Consulting, Training, Development
>
>                       4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

Bernard Shaw

Re: [email] status?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.