Posted to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org by Anthony Elder <an...@uk.ibm.com> on 2003/05/01 16:12:15 UTC

new WSIF 2.0.1 release

Its been some time now since the WSIF 2.0 release so I'd like to a new
maintenance release. I've been holding off on suggesting this until AXIS
had their 2.1 release, but seeing as that's taking some time I'd like to
have a WSIF 2.0.1 now, and we can look at having a WSIF 2.0.2 or 2.1 after
AXIS 2.1 happens.

There's open bugzillas and some issues raised on wsif-user recently which
need work, we don't need to resolve all the problems, but some I think we
should try to sort out some for the this release. So how about aiming for a
release around mid May to give a couple of weeks to tidy things up?

       ...ant

Anthony Elder
ant.elder@uk.ibm.com
Web Services Development
IBM UK Laboratories,  Hursley Park
(+44) 01962 818320, x248320, MP208.

Re: new WSIF 2.0.1 release

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
+1

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the back are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr

Re: new WSIF 2.0.1 release

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
+1

alek