Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/29 12:41:25 UTC

Build Cassandra Connector with some customization

I want to build Flink Cassandra connector against
datastax version 3.1.4
guava 16.0.1

using what command I can do that? and in what Flink source directory?

Re: Build Cassandra Connector with some customization

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
directory: flink-connectors/flink-connector-cassandra
command: mvn package -Ddriver.version=3.1.4 -Dguava.version=16.0.1