Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Uma Maheswar <um...@globalleafs.com> on 2002/11/01 09:29:26 UTC

Is installing possible in Ant

Hi,
I have downloaded jakarta-ant-1.5.1-bin.zip folder from the site. I have unpacked them to c:\ and found the following files

FOLDERS
bin
docs
lib
etc

FILES
KEYS
LICENSE
LICENSE.dom
LICENSE.sax
LICENSE.xerces
README
WHATSNEW
welcome.html

There is nothing like installation file available. How can I install then?

I have set in the environment variable like "ANT_HOME=c:\jakarta-ant-1.5.1". When I type "ant converter" to compile my files, I get that ant is not recognised command. I am using Windows XP Pro, Please guide me. If this is wrong installation, then what is the correct file that I need to get.

Thanks
Uma
http://www.javagalaxy.com