Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Dominique Devienne <DD...@lgc.com> on 2004/03/01 18:25:23 UTC

RE: Wiki migration

> From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
> > I've migrated most of the old Wiki to the new one (wiki.apache.org/ant/)
> >
> > Could everyone who has put content on the Wiki please ensure that it
> > looks ok and all the content is there. If not, please let me know.

Thanks for doing the migration Conor.

Used to be that <code> and <em> were properly dealt with in the old Wiki,
but now they appear as plain text.

Is this no supported by the new Wiki, or a migration issue? --DD

Re: Wiki migration

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:25:23 -0600, Dominique Devienne <DD...@lgc.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for doing the migration Conor.
>
> Used to be that <code> and <em> were properly dealt with in the old Wiki,
> but now they appear as plain text.
>
> Is this no supported by the new Wiki, or a migration issue? --DD

The new Wiki's formatting is different from that of the old Wiki. So, in
general, most things can be done but need to be handled in a different
way. I'm not a Wiki expert but in general it does not render HTML tags -
you need to use Wiki markup. If you tell me the pages with problems, I'll
try to fix them up when I have time.

Conor