Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Louis Voo <lo...@allsofts.com> on 2002/08/28 11:54:33 UTC

Problem to invoke soap service

Hi,

    I'm new in soap, and I have install the soap into jboss_tomcat, when I try the soap example and it work fine.  I created a simple HelloWorld soap service, and deploy to the server. When I use the client to call it, it give me ClassNotFoundException.  I also try to use the stock quote example and rename,compile and deploy it, it give me the same error. Why it can't find my class? Why it can find the default sample class?

Regards,
Louis

Re: Problem to invoke soap service

Posted by Neha Srivastava <ne...@wipro.com>.
hi,

 you have to place all the class files in your tomcat's .
webapps\soap\webinf\classes directory.

regds
neha