Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de> on 2013/04/04 10:28:38 UTC

Where are the eastereggs

Hello,

Where are the eastereggs in OpenOffice.org (> 3.2.1) or Apache OpenOffice versions?

Until version of OOo 3.2.1, there was eastereggs following:
http://ooo42.de/ooo42-eastereggs.odt

greetings,
Jörg

Re: Where are the eastereggs

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 4/4/13 11:18 AM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
> Hello Jürgen, *,
>
>> From: Jürgen Schmidt [mailto:jogischmidt@gmail.com]
>
>> hopefully removed all but haven't checked this
>
> What do you mean exactly? Future there will be no more eastereggs?
>
> OK, eastereggs are a gimmick, but at least "=Game("StarWars")" I found quite nice.

exactly, it's fun and not more and I don't think it should be part of
the code

> greetings,
> Jörg
>

> Note:
> I do not know if CTRL + SDT (I think that stands for 'star development team'), under the help information, a easteregg is, but that still works in AOO 3.4.1.

I don't know, haven't used it for a long time but yes this could be
removed as well because it is outdated anyway.

Juergen

Re: Where are the eastereggs

Posted by Jörg Schmidt <jo...@j-m-schmidt.de>.
Hello Jürgen, *,