Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by zdxu <zd...@pay2home.com> on 2005/02/14 05:28:49 UTC

Login problem with JAAS on JBoss

Hi all,
I am trying to use JMeter to test the client accessing performance of my
web-application which is using JAAS on JBoss.
But I cannot login with JMeter.

The correct login flow should be:   index.jsp-->login.jsp -->index.jsp
The structure of my test plan is:

Thread Group:
     |__Simple Controller
             |__ Http URL Re-writing Modifier:
             |         1) session argument name: jsessionid
             |          2) Select Path Extension
             |__ Http Request :
             |       1)  Path: /index.jsp   The request will be redirected
to login.jsp where j_security_check form is used
             |       2)  Select Follow Redirects
             |__ Http Request:
                    1) Path: /j_security_check    Add parameters j_username
and j_password

I am struggling with this for two days. Is there any one could share his
experience with me?
I really appreciate your any hints.

Zhidao

RE: Login problem with JAAS on JBoss

Posted by zdxu <zd...@pay2home.com>.
Thanks Sebb.
I tried to replace URL Re-writing with Cookie Manager, it works fine!

You probably need a Cookie Manager - just add it to the Thread Group.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.