Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Benoit Jauquet <be...@freebel.net> on 2001/02/11 21:50:20 UTC

XML to PDF, FOP not standard?

Hi,

For my thesis I'm working to have some well-formed reports, so i turned to
FOP and Cocoon.
I'm writing stylesheets to tranform XML to PDF and I wonder if the
fo:sequence-specification is standard or if it is only with FOP because i
didn't find anything about it in W3C spec. and in ZVON XSL tutorial either.

Any help welcome

Thanks

Benoit Jauquet
Student

Re: XML to PDF, FOP not standard?

Posted by Uli Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Benoit Jauquet wrote:

> For my thesis I'm working to have some well-formed reports, so i turned to
> FOP and Cocoon.
> I'm writing stylesheets to tranform XML to PDF and I wonder if the
> fo:sequence-specification is standard or if it is only with FOP because i
> didn't find anything about it in W3C spec. and in ZVON XSL tutorial either.

You should upgrade to at least fop 0.15 to get the features of the new
spec. I think they dropped fo:sequence-specification there.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Softwareentwicklung