Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com> on 2007/03/01 20:37:55 UTC

MyFaces interview

Hello everyone,

I'd like to conduct a new e-mail interview with one or two people from the
MyFaces Core team. The last one was in 2004
(http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/geiler-04-04.html), and at that time, it
made sense to interview Manfred, since he is the founder and was very
heavily involved at the time. Who would be a good choice this time around?

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
 <http://www.jsfcentral.com/> http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces
FAQ, news, and info
* Sign up for the JSF Central newsletter!
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17 *

Re: MyFaces interview

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Martin Marinschek schrieb:
> I'm certainly happy to do the interview - but whoever wants to join in
> is very welcome. We might also not forget about Mario as an option for
> doing the interview, he has been very active in the last year with new
> ideas for MyFaces as well... Well, it's hard to decide who is supposed
> to do an interview for a true community project! If nothing else, this
> discussion proves we are not a community relying too much on any one
> member anymore ;))

Well mario obviously also is an excellent choice, his work on fusion,
the enhancements in resource management etc... deserve it.
But why not a set of persons ;-)

Re: MyFaces interview

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm certainly happy to do the interview - but whoever wants to join in
is very welcome. We might also not forget about Mario as an option for
doing the interview, he has been very active in the last year with new
ideas for MyFaces as well... Well, it's hard to decide who is supposed
to do an interview for a true community project! If nothing else, this
discussion proves we are not a community relying too much on any one
member anymore ;))

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: MyFaces interview

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Martin, Matthias, Bruno.

Re: MyFaces interview

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Re: MyFaces interview

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Kito D. Mann schrieb:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to conduct a new e-mail interview with one or two people from
> the MyFaces Core team. The last one was in 2004
> (http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/geiler-04-04.html), and at that
> time, it made sense to interview Manfred, since he is the founder and
> was very heavily involved at the time. Who would be a good choice this
> time around?

Thomas, Martin, Sean or Mike?

Re: MyFaces interview

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
thx,

but I'd like to see Martin for several reasons
(JavaOne session, JSR work etc)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf