Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Umar Khan <um...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/26 12:15:15 UTC

How To Publish Wsdl-s in Radiant using Eclipse 3.2

I m wprking on Dynamic Webservice Discovery... soo i m working in ECLIPSE and RADIANT, LUMINA.....I have Successfully ANNOTATED WSDL file with Ontology and i want to Publish it.. sooo HOW TO PUBLISH Annotated WSDL (WSDL-S) in RADIANT using UDDI... I have Successfully INSTALL RADIANT and LUMINA and the Requirements of LUMINA,,,, i have Successfully Installed and Configured 1, TOMCAT 2.jUDDI 3.MySQL 4. LUMINA (on ECLIPSE 3.2).... soo tell me how to PUBLISH the Semantic Web Service using RADIANT... if i like to MODEL the SEMANTIC WEBSERVICE using SAROS....... is SAROS available now?? i could not find it any where on INTERNET.... or is there any Software for MODELING???
Me waiting for ur KIND RESPONCE/..................................