Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Morten Shearman Kirkegaard <mo...@fabletech.com> on 2015/02/17 19:37:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Looking for a new maintainer for FableTech Server Status for Apache

Hi list,

A few years ago FableTech developed a tool which allows a sysadm to see
what his Apache httpd is serving, even if the server-status page is not
responding. It's relatively simple, but can be very useful.

Going forward we will not be able to maintain the project, so we are
looking for somebody to take over. Perhaps the Apache Software
Foundation would be interested in taking over this tiny project?

More information about the project:
http://fabletech.com/ftss

Kind regards,
Morten

Re: [users@httpd] Looking for a new maintainer for FableTech Server Status for Apache

Posted by Pete Houston <ph...@openstrike.co.uk>.
Hello Morten,

Apologies for taking so long to reply. As nobody else has responded
AFAICT, Openstrike would be happy to volunteer to maintain this project.

We already maintain an Apache module which you can find at
http://www.apacheconsultancy.com/modules/mod_access_dnsbl/ and would
look to maintain and support ftss in a similar way.

Please let me know if you would be happy for us to do so (off-list is
fine).

Thanks,

Pete Houston

http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107