Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Rhys Ulerich <rh...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/26 17:42:23 UTC

Javadoc link dead on http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/

The API Documentation link on the main log4cxx site, which points to
http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/apidocs/index.html, is dead.

Anyone out there with admin access that can fix it?

- Rhys

Re: Javadoc link dead on http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/

Posted by Rhys Ulerich <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

> So if you have patches for me, I will happily apply them.

I will provide a patch-- but I'm not sure against what I should submit
a patch.  Where does the content for
http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/ live?

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Jacob L. Anawalt
<ja...@geckosoftware.com> wrote:
> On 2/26/2013 9:42 AM, Rhys Ulerich wrote:
>>
>> The API Documentation link on the main log4cxx site, which points to
>> http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/apidocs/index.html, is dead.
>>

> I noticed that it tries to point to log4cxx-0.11.0-SNAPSHOT and in the wiki
> that link is marked out. The version 0.10.0 link appears to work:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4cxx/
>

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/site/trunk/docs/log4cxx/apidocs/index.html

Basically I can fix it. I have the problem i am currently moving to a
new home and I am not able to look into any coding things besides work
right now. So if you have patches for me, I will happily apply them.

Cheers

Re: Javadoc link dead on http://logging.apache.org/log4cxx/

Posted by "Jacob L. Anawalt" <ja...@geckosoftware.com>.

--